This was a superhero training camp party. It was an amazing setup with a DIY Gotham City backdrop to handmade fondant superhero cookies toppers and old school pin the tail on the donkey kind-of-games. Good Ole fun! It was amazing!! This is one of the simple games we had at this party. It’s called the “diffused Bomb Game” I liked the concept, because it was like having a pinata indoors without having to hang anything and have a bat swinging around by 3-5 year olds. All you need to do is buy black balloons from the dollar store and fill them with small toys and candy.
There are no real rules to the game. It was pretty much a free for all chaos game where the kids would go in and try to pop as many balloons as they can and they get to keep the prizes. It’s just a good time. Parents had a good laugh and the kids loved it.
To achieve the look for this party! I printed these banners, and paper goods from our etsy shop and decorated everything with it. It’s definitely an inexpensive effective way to make your party look like a superhero’s training camp. Check out the whole party kit below!
Anyways I loved the party so much I wanted to share all the lovely details from this event.
To achieve this look:
- Get our custom designed superhero banner
- Custom designed superhero favor tags
- Custom designed food labels.
- DIY Captain America Shield : Frisbie, red paper, white paper, blue paper, star shape, and modge podge
- DIY backdrop: trifold cardboard project board blue, and JAM Paper® Solid Color Wrapping Paper – 25 Sq Ft – Matte Black – Matte Wrapping Paper Roll – Sold Individually
- table skyscrapers: wrap various size boxes with black wrapping paper and glue on yellow and white squares as windows everywhere
- Superhero Training camp sign
- Hulk Punch Game Sign